Traditional, handmade sausages with a unique texture and taste.
No gristle or nasty bits!
This Policy was last modified on 7th March 2011.
We will not hold any personal information or credit card details on this site in conjunction with any payment done using PayPal.
What information we may collect and how:
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information:
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order and to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service.
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use Third Parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our emails for us. Third Parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
We partner with PayPal to assist us in processing your payment. However, they do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
We may disclose the personal and non-personal information of our customers to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires our business. We may need to disclose your personal information when required by law or when we have a goodfaith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.